Big Tent Tutorials: Leaving A Subgroup
At some point you may realize you want to leave a subgroup you’ve joined. This is easy to do if you know how:
- Log in to BigTent.
- Navigate to “my bigtent” and then “settings”.
- Click on the “membership info” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Look through the list of subgroups shown, and find the one you want to leave. Click “leave group”. You also have the option to put a “vacation hold” on your membership to any subgroup click “suspend membership” instead.
- The screen will dim and a confirmation window appears. Click “leave group” to confirm your selection. If “null” is shown in the confirmation dialog where the subgroup name should be, this discrepancy can be safely ignored; it is a bug in BigTent.
- The page reloads with a confirmation message at the top that you’ve left the subgroup.