Sierra Moms Membership
Why Join? Many Reasons!
Mothers from all walks of life join Sierra Moms because they are looking for new friends for themselves and their children, opportunities to get involved in the community and create lasting and meaningful connections with others. With 200 member families, our group is large enough to have a robust and diverse array of member-led activities, but small enough that members feel like part of the family.
Sierra Moms membership includes:
- Children’s playgroups: Both age-based from birth through preschool and all-ages playgroups typically meet on a weekly basis.
- Interest groups: Popular mom-centered interest groups include cooking club and book club meet each month.
- Activities and excursions: Sierra Moms organizes several outings each month to visit local children’s attractions, tour businesses, meet first responders, hike child-friendly trails, attend theater performances and so much more. Activities take place both during weekdays and weekends.
- Mom’s night out: Members plan a monthly movie outing, as well as occasional dinners or happy hours.
- Seasonal parties: Four amazing seasonal parties are offered each year.
- Social gatherings: Monthly Member Socials might include expert speaker presentations, a private workout class, arts and crafts, and so much more.
- Community service and philanthropic opportunities
- Business Discount Partner Program: local businesses offer exclusive discounts for Sierra Moms members
- New member mingles: A special opportunity to meet with a board member and get to know other new members in a small, casual setting is offered at least once each month.
- Private online discussion forum: Our forum facilitates casual meet-ups with other members, and is a great place for idea-sharing and asking questions.
Members must be mothers in any stage of motherhood, including pregnancy. Our group primarily serves mothers of children age 0 to 6, but some members have older children and enjoy the mom-centered activities and occasional activities that are suitable for older children.
To begin your membership, please fill out the form on the right side of this page and select “new membership”. Upon submitting the form, you will get an email from “BigTent” with a link to complete your membership application and pay your dues.
If you are a renewing or lapsed member, select “renew membership”.
Want to try one of our activities first?
Please do! Sierra Moms is happy to let you try playgroups, activity groups, and all-member activities for a one-month trial period. Just contact our New Member Correspondent and she will set you up with a guest membership and help you find groups that best fit your needs.