Emergency & Helpful Numbers
- If you call 911 from your cellphone in Folsom it will be routed to the CHP. From a cell-phone the following emergency numbers are suggested instead:
- Folsom Police Department Emergency Line: 916-985-7551
- El Dorado County Sheriff/Fire Dept Emergency Line: 530-626-4911
- South Placer County (Granite Bay) Fire Emergency: 530-823-4411
- Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
- Immediate, free and expert treatment advice and referral over the telephone in case of exposure to poisonous or toxic substances. This number is used nationwide, and calls are automatically routed to the nearest poison control center (Eg: UC Davis Medical Center). You can call poison control both for emergencies and just to get questions answered.
- Ask to speak to an educator if you wish to request free prevention materials for your home like stickers or magnets (or order online).
- Infant Risk Hotline: 806-352-2519
- Up to date information about medication safety during lactation.
- Folsom Police Department (Non-Emergency): 916-355-7231
- There are direct lines for various services such as crime tip lines, animal control, or to report abandoned vehicles. Please see the above link for details.
- El Dorado County Sheriff (Non-Emergency): 916-358-3555 x5655
- This number is for the El Dorado Hills Sub Station. See link for other branches.
- Folsom Fire Department: 916-984-2280
- El Dorado Hills Fire Department: 916-933-6623
- South Placer County (Granite Bay) Fire Department: 916-791-7059
- Find US courts, jails, prisons, police departments, sheriffs, and district attorneys, including addresses, hours, phone numbers, and services.
Suggest A Resource
Do you have a correction to an item on this list or a suggestion of an additional resource we should list? Please contact us with your suggestions.